Replacing paper and manual processes with seamless digital communication and workflow
MADISONVILLE, Louisiana (November 21, 2016) – Continuing its response to calls from the Tug & Towboat industry, Cleargistix has launched Cleargistix Tug & Tow Version 2.0. This system enables seamless digital communication and workflow processes from Dispatch, to the vessel, to Accounting.
“In the Tug & Towboat industry, common manual and outdated processes lead to disjointed workflows and fragmented communications,” says Steven Toups, Cleargistix President and CEO. “These issues lead to lags in efficiency and productivity, and more importantly, delays in invoicing and getting paid. If the data needs to be entered into the computer anyway, why not capture it digitally, in the field, where the services are being performed?”
Cleargistix Tug & Tow is a cloud-based solution that enables companies to digitally capture vessel scheduling, crew tracking, master logs, billing logs, and other information at the point of engagement and track it from Dispatch, to the vessel, and back to Accounting, through every step of the process.
What’s New in Version 2.0
- Smart Job Scheduler:
- Enables companies to schedule and dispatch jobs digitally without relying on a manual process of paper and phone calls
- Avoid over-commiting boats
- Find available Vessels and Crew for given requirements; i.e., 24-hour job, ensure you have all needed captains and crew available
- Alerts and Notifications:
- Eliminate relying on spotty cell phone coverage as your only form of communication. The system notifies captains/vessels when jobs are dispatched via email and text messages
- Digital Billing Log:
- Instead of using paper ledgers or manual notes, the system provides logs and billing information immediately to Accounting and other roles in the process.
- Crew Tracking:
- Eliminate spending hours every pay period on translating needed information payroll. Track crew hours in real time.
Cleargistix Tug & Tow is light, fast, quick, easy, and configurable to your operations, your staff, and your needs, increasing efficiency and company-wide productivity.
Located in Madisonville, LA, Cleargistix intelligently connects the field to the office, providing a more efficient digital means for companies still utilizing paper and other outdated technologies to capture revenue, activity, safety, compliance, payroll, and other information in the field. For more information, visit www.cleargistix.com or email email@example.com.
Steven Toups, Cleargistix President & CEO