Latest Software Update Focuses on the Details and Ease of Use
MADISONVILLE, Louisiana (January 4, 2016) – Cleargistix LLC has announced they have released version 5.0 of their Cleargistix Marine software. Whether tethered to the internet or offline, Cleargistix Marine 5.0 provides a digital logging system for marine companies to manage and record field operations data on vessels and return it to the central office in near real time.
“Cleargistix Marine’s crisp new interface provides a clear, intuitive experience for its users,” says VP of Customer Satisfaction Rick Honsberger. “New features have been added, as well as improvements to current sections which provide users the ability to capture more detailed information.”
Cleargistix recently changed its name from NecesSea and a big portion of the new update required a sleek new user experience to emulate the rebranding to Cleargistix.
“With the new restructured menu, users can easily navigate through the application,” says Honsberger. “Each feature includes enhancements focused on simplifying the user experience. Several reports were added allowing users to capitalize the data collected. With the implementation of increased security measures our customers can rest assured that their data is both safe and private.”
Some of these features include:
- Asset Management: Track activities minute by minute, billables, and equipment hours run
- Crew Scheduling: Schedule crew (with credentials) for upcoming charters
- Crew Tracking: Real-time access to current crew with credentials onboard each vessel
- E-Library: File attachment and cloud-based data storage
- Help: Context sensitive, searchable help file
- Job Management: Manage current and scheduled jobs, including associated billable items
- Personnel on Board: Track personnel subsistence and their movements on and off an asset
- Reporting: Industry standard reports for charter and billing logs, job, asset, crew and personnel
To experience the new Cleargistix Marine Solution, contact the sales team for a demo.
Cleargistix intelligently connects the field to the office, delivering an efficient and cost effective digital system for recording field or vessel activities. Cleargistix is a configurable, digital platform for on and offshore oil & gas service companies that provides process control to the central office, allows for the efficient capture of field and vessel activities, and provides real-time revenue, personnel, and other information. It’s simple, yet powerful.
For more information, visit www.cleargistix.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube @Cleargistix.