Mobile App Developer
Cleargistix seeks a Mobile App Developer to join our expanding team. Salary commensurate with experience.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Mobile App Development
Do you have a passion to learn, implement and constantly learn new technology? Are you a Mobile Developer with Xamarin experience? If so, read on….
What you will be doing:
- Joining as the first and lead member of our mobile app development team
- Work with the development team to define and develop a highly flexible and configurable meta data defined disconnected ticketing application
- Responsible for the full cycle of design, development, and deployment of your projects
What you need for this position:
- 3 yrs of native mobile app development experience
- 1 year of experience using Xamarin
- Fluency in C#
- Net and web development experience
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible vacation and sick days policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Company equity
- Flexible work hours with remote working possibility
Job Type: Full-time
- Native Mobile App Development: 3 years
Cleargistix currently seeks a Junior Developer to join our team as a task oriented programmer. This is a full time, in office position. The successful candidate may work in the Lafayette or Mandeville office.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a developer
- Competence in C#, Visual Studio, and TFS
- Strong communication skills
- Bonus skills: Windows app development, Windows service development, Xamarin mobile development, and Web and Application API development
- Commiserate with experience. Starting range $35k – $45k
- Full standard benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Assorted other company benefits
- Location: Prefer candidates to be located in (listed in order of preference) Houston, Midland or New Orleans areas.
- Travel: Moderate.
- Company Environment: 10 employee software startup headquartered in Madisonville, Louisiana.
- Company’s Solution: Cloud-delivered, mobile digital ticketing solution designed to replace paper and spreadsheet based information capture in the field for service companies.
- Current Targeted Industries: Oilfield service, marine (brown and blue water) and construction. Oilfield service experience strongly preferred.
- Sales Targets: Middle market “C” level, financial and operations executives and managers.
- Technology: Ideal candidate needs to be technologically proficient and be comfortable selling technology solutions.
- Competencies Desired: Business process analyst, problem solver, strategic thinker, results driven, leader, customer focused, excellent communicator and organizer.
- Compensation: Base salary plus commissions. All employees participate in equity incentive plan.
- Reports To: President and CEO.
- Work to determine sales strategy and tactics to achieve organizational goals
- Utilize CRM system to track sales prospects and process
- Initially a department of 1 but opportunity to recruit, coach and mentor a team of great reps
- Make sales calls including cold calls
- Drive sales prospects through the sales process to close
- Represent the Company at events including trade shows and conferences
- Help determine marketing goals, objectives and programs
- Work with strategic partners and form new strategic partner relationships
- Host webinars to demo the product and educate the market