Implementation and Support Analyst
The Implementation and Support Analyst is responsible for supporting active customers and helping new customers drive their implementation projects. This person will provide high quality technical support and focused project management in a dynamic and fast paced startup setting.
What tools will I work with?
- Jira, Confluence, Tempo Time Sheets
- Microsoft Office Products
Reports To: Director of Professional Services
- Full Salary - commensurate with experience
- Employer provided benefits include health insurance, dental, life
- All employees participate in equity incentive plan.
Support Outcomes and Goals
- Inbound support requests via phone and email receive a response within 24 hours, 75% of support issues are resolved within three days
- Positive referrals from current customers continue
- New feature requests from customers are documented, customers also explore all existing features and methods to solve their problem
Implementation Outcomes and Goals
- Days to paid for future users is reduced, measured from project kick off meeting to customer going live and submitting tickets via Cleargistix
- Whenever projects are waiting on customer’s action, key state holders receive helpful reminders with specific calls to action
- Customer stakeholders receive conference room pilots of their Cleargistix system and approve the rollout to field users, any required edits to the configuration are made to ensure approval and rollout to field users
What you should bring to the role
- College degree
- Driven, resourceful problem solver
- Comfortable interacting with customers and new technology
- Process oriented
- Intellectually Curious
Experience preferred but not required in:
- Technical Support Roles
- Oil and gas industry
- Technical sales
Responding to and resolving phone and email support requests, occasionally on weekends
Manage and document requests in Jira support desk and escalate complex issues to the developer team
When needed, remote into users’ machines to resolve or document errors
Help customers maximize the value received from Cleargistix by educating users and promoting new features and functionality
Onboard new customers by translating new user requirements into existing functionality within the Cleargistix product, loading data as needed
Deliver conference room demo’s and training to field users and key stake holders
Create and manage help and training documentation for customer facing content
Document billable project time in Jira to ensure customers are billed accurately for implementation projects
This position is based out of our water front offices on the beautiful Tchefuncte River at 506 Water Street, Madisonville LA 70447
Candidates from greater New Orleans area preferred, will consider candidates in Houston, TX
Will require light-to-moderate travel within the United States for client meetings such managing new launch projects and performing new user trainings.
Interested parties should apply via Indeed.com or the form below.